We are looking for passionate and self-motivated individuals to fill the
full-time and part-time positions of Studio Manager/ Assistant. You will
be interacting with customers day-to-day and ensuring that studio
operations are run smoothly. Strong communication skills and proficiency
in basic computer software are essential.
You will be in charge of:
• Carrying out daily studio operations, including but not limited to: taking guests through the studio experience, processing guests' bookings and queries, cashiering duties and stock-taking
• Actively improving service standards by providing customer feedback
• Assisting with any and all other operational or retail related requirements
• Be passionate about customer service
• Possess a positive work ethic and take pride in your work
• Have an eye for detail and a good command of English
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Preferably have experience in the service industry
If you feel you are the right person for the job, please send your resume to [email protected]. Shortlisted applicants will be notified about an interview.
Last updated 6 July 2022