By making a booking and engaging the services of Fotomat Private Limited (“Fotomat”) at either of Fotomat's studios (located at 3F, Unit 2, 155 Waterloo Street, Stamford Arts Centre, Singapore 187962 (“SAC”) and 3F, 6B Keong Saik Road, Singapore 089114 (“KS”), collectively known as the “Studios”), you have read, fully understand and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, which are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore:
Booking and Payment
1. Should you make a booking for more than one session, Fotomat reserves the right to request for a deposit for the sessions booked, minimally for 50% of the cost of the self black and white studio shooting for each session. Should you not wish to make a deposit upon Fotomat's request, Fotomat reserves the right to cancel your booking(s).
2. You will receive a confirmation email of your booking at the email address you have provided when filling in the booking form if your booking is successful. Fotomat will confirm your booking via the contact number provided (either through WhatsApp or a phone call) prior to your booking. Should there be no response from you, Fotomat reserves the right to cancel your booking.
3. We will not refund nor accept the refusal to pay for the session(s) once you have started them at the Studios and/or the prints once you have informed our staff that you wish to print them.
Children and Pets
4. All pet owners must sign Fotomat's pet indeminity form before the pets are allowed into the studio.
5. All children must be supervised at all times.
6. You agree to leave the Studios in like condition presented to you prior to your use. You agree to indemnify Fotomat for any loss or damage to the fixtures, fittings or any part of the Studios or any equipment, items or property at the Studios caused by you or any person accompanying you for your booking (“your party”). Should there be any damage caused, you agree to pay to Fotomat reasonable costs for cleaning, replacement or repair prior to you leaving the Studios.
7. You agree that the use of the Studios and the equipment is at your and your party's own risk and waive any right to seek legal redress against Fotomat for any accident, damage, loss or injury resulting from such use. You agree to hold harmless Fotomat, its employees and representatives for any accident, damage, loss or injury caused to you or your party at the Studios.
No External Photographer
8. For bookings at the Studios, no (paid or unpaid) external photographer or videographer is allowed onto the Studios during the sessions to take photographs or record videos, unless prior consent has been given by Fotomat.
9. All images taken remain the property of Fotomat. You may print and/or use images taken at Fotomat for your personal non-commercial use. You have no right to sell the images and will use the images for commercial purposes only if Fotomat's consent is obtained.
10. Fotomat may use your images for marketing purposes, including but not limited to advertising, display, website and internet promotion, public display, digital marketing platforms such as Instagram and Facebook, once consent has been obtained from you, e.g. through the marketing promotion at the material time. You release Fotomat and its representatives from all claims and liability relating to the said images. In the unlikely event where your images are released publicly without your consent, you release Fotomat from all claims and liability relating to the said images.
11. Fotomat has completed trademark applications and has acquired goodwill in its name, branding and nature of business. We inform you that unauthorised use of the Fotomat name and designs for all Fotomat products may attract legal liability.
12. Fotomat reserves the right to refuse bookings and/or entry into the Studios at its sole discretion.
13. All images and photographs are presumed to have been received in good condition unless you notify Fotomat in writing of any discrepancy or error within two (2) days. Fotomat bears no liability for any gradual image deterioriation (if any) or any other damage or loss of the images and photographs.
For more information about our terms of service or if you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected].
Last updated: 24 November 2022